We hire people, not positions.
Who are we looking for
You are a person with strong communication skills, with a good understanding of customer needs, as well as technical requirements from your team. You can communicate complex problems simply and understandably. You are great at foreseeing, planning, organizing, and leading a team, as well as having the flexibility to adapt to changes in an agile project environment.
What you will do
- You will lead projects from start to finish, being responsible for delivering them with a lot of freedom and autonomy, while having a lot of support available to you from your peers and everyone on the team when you need it.
- You will collaborate closely with our Engineers, Tech Leads, Designers, Design Leads, and other Project Managers. At the same time, you will be the main point of contact for our customers, and you will work with them from the project start to delivery.
- Ideally, you have a technical background (maybe you were a software engineer in a previous life) - but that is not a must.
- You will have full visibility into project budgets and contracts and help with negotiations for future projects.
- In short, it is your job to understand what the customer wants, and to work with your Technical Lead and/or Design Lead to figure out how to best deliver it; as well as to guide the customer through the project and most importantly ensure that they have a good experience during their time with us.
- Plan project timelines, finances, and scope
- Participate in all project phases, from requirements analysis through implementation to customer support regarding technical issues
- Lead the project team
- Follow our development culture and best practices
- Meet often with clients to discuss requirements for the project
- “Translate” customer requirements into specifications for the team
- Report on project progress to your peers in the Product Team
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on writing project proposals
- Ensure you and your colleagues ship a well-crafted project that you all can be proud of and that meets the client's expectations
- Help identify and scope out future work in projects
- Fluent in English and German
- Located in Vienna
- Experience in software development and/or design environments
- Experience in managing projects
- If you don’t match all the qualifications - don’t hesitate to apply. We hire people, not educations, degrees, or positions
- We are a team of people - and you are valued as a person
- Hardware of choice when you start
- Pet-friendly office
- Very remote-friendly, and team members often work from home (even before lockdowns)
- Awesome offices nevertheless
- Your voice is heard - People come first is our core value
- Flexible working hours (we recognize that 9-5 may not be your most productive time, some of us also have kids and families)
- Free premium coffee and sodas (that goes without saying)
We offer a base salary according to the Austrian Kollektivvertrag of € 43.316,- gross per year.
The actual salary depends on your experience and qualification. Please send us your CV to email@example.com.