You will work alongside our Head of Design, who will help you grow within the company. You will also work closely with our developers and project managers. You will have the opportunity to gain a lot of experience quickly, as well as the chance to gain a lot of autonomy. In addition to mobile applications, websites, software solutions, and e-commerce platforms, you will work in various industry fields. You will be responsible for your own assessments and will have a lot of autonomy. We would be happy to take a look at your portfolio and get in touch with you.
You will be
- Someone who is able to start a project with user flows & wireframes, visually perfect its user interface/experience and finish it by prototyping and presenting it independently to a customer, while handing over, supporting and defending the design to the developers.
- A digital designer with a user-centric product design approach.
- A designer who becomes part of our always curious, closely cooperating team consisting of project managers and developers. Report on the progress of the project to your colleagues on the product team and in collaboration with the Head of Design.
- Help to identify and define future work in projects.
- Someone with at least basic motion and interaction knowledge to create fully functional design prototypes including detailed micro-animations.
- After completion of the self-responsible projects, create and prepare brand materials and support the marketing team for our website, pitch deck and social media.
- Support with pitches and new customer acquisition.
- Someone who has been in the industry for at least 2 years and can show a few successful UX projects.
- Programs that integrate into our daily life and give a feeling for our workflow are Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Principle, Lottie, Miro, Invision Freehand.
- Nice to have but not crucial: coding, Illustration, Branding or 3D design skills would be appreciated and definitely embraced, but we’re specifically looking for someone strong in UX & UI.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Living in Vienna or close.
- The hardware of choice when you start.
- Pet friendly office.
- Very remote-friendly, and team members often work from home.
- Flexible working hours (we recognize that 9-5 may not be your most productive time, some of us also have kids and families).
- Free premium coffee and sodas.
The minimum according to the mandatory collective bargaining agreement is 2.518,00€ gross/month. The actual salary will be higher, depending on experience and qualification.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.